GRAPHISOFT Developer Center
ARCHICAD API Developer Site
ARCHICAD API Developer Site serves as a starting point for all your ARCHICAD API developments. You can
- Register online to become an ARCHICAD API developer and receive an authorization code which makes add-ons compatible with the full version of ARCHICAD,
- Purchase an ARCHICAD 1 year license, and opt in for the GRAPHISOFT Developer Support service,
- Download the API and other development kits,
- Read and search the latest API documentation online,
- Scroll through the most frequently asked questions,
- Read regular blog posts on the API.
GDL Center is the GRAPHISOFT’s GDL knowledge base. GDL Center aims to aggregate the wealth of GDL knowledge in a single, easy-to-search website, and build a community for people interested in GDL. On GDL Center you can find:
- GDL related news from GRAPHISOFT,
- All GRAPHISOFT’s officially released GDL related documents,
- GDL Basics section: lectures for beginners in GDL,
- Tips & Tricks: solutions for frequently asked problems,
- Developer Forum for your questions,
- Other GDL related Sites.